What does this service include?
- Installation of the Genesis Framework & any Restored 316 theme of your choice (must be purchased separately)
- All recommended plugins and widgets installed
- Theme configured like our theme demo
- Color changes to match your own branding
- Set up of Mailchimp integration (if needed)
- Installation of your existing logo/header
- Set up of your social media icons
- Set up of your newsletter signup (Mailchimp or ConvertKit only)
What do I need before purchasing?
All our themes require you to have a self-hosted WordPress.org site which will require a few things to get you started. If you take care of these things below, we will take care of the rest of this installation process for you!
Domain – You will need to have already purchased your own domain name. You can do this through a registrar like Godaddy or through your hosting provider.
Hosting – You will need a service to host your new website on the web. We have a full step by step guide here to help you through this process.
Genesis Framework & Restored 316 Theme – The Genesis Framework will need to be purchased separately as well as your Restored 316 theme. This way you will always have access to any updates in the future!
Social Media Links – With this particular package, you’ll want to go to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and any others you’d like to be a part of and create your accounts. We will need your own unique links to link your icons accordingly.
What will happen after purchase?
Immediately after your purchase, you will receive an email from us with a link to a form for you to complete that will help us gather all the information we will need in order to get your new site up and going as quickly as possible! If you don’t see this email within 10 minutes after purchase, please check your spam folder. If you still don’t have it, please get in touch and we will direct you! Once we have all this information we will schedule your installation with one of our team members. We are so excited to work with you!
Some examples of sites we’ve installed